We're looking for a DevOps Engineer that is passionate about building a scalable, fault-tolerant, and highly available infrastructure for service-based applications.
Manage company development, lab and production environments:
- On-premise and cloud environments;
- Work within a team of like-minded professionals to plan, deploy, and maintain critical business applications.
Automate processes from development to production
- Build, deploy workflows from the development environment to production;
- implement and automate CI / CD pipelines;
- Automate everything!
- Maximize the usage of hardware to train models by building and support AIOps processes;
- Support research and AI algorithms development needs.
Implement logging, alerting, and monitoring practices and tools on cloud and on-premise environments.
- Passionate DevOps or IT sysadmin with software development experience and knowledge: DevOps 3 Ways, Continuous integration, delivery and deployment; infrastructure as code;
- Experience working in Unix/Linux environments;
- Proven experience in managing large scale production environments;
- Cloud Infrastructure expert (AWS, GCP, Azure);
- Proven expertise in Docker & Kubernetes;
- Hands-on programming in Python.
Benefits & Perks
We put all of our employees at very high standards, and we want you to be thoroughly rewarded for that. We believe in providing the best environment to allow you to do your best work, and we currently offer the following:
- Ownership - This is the most exciting time to join Sensei, and you'll have direct input and influence on the direction we take;
- Motivating compensation – Competitive compensation package;
- Working with a motivated and talented team;
- A fun and supportive office environment working alongside some real experts;
- Impactful work – you'll have a rare opportunity to build a product literally used by millions of people across the world;
- A holiday allowance of 24 days per year;
- Top of the range equipment to help you do your job to the highest possible standard;
- Regular learning meetings as part of our growth-mindset culture.