We are actively looking for a highly driven Operations Manager to ensure our products' smooth running, services' deployment and customer satisfaction, with a major focus on our store deployments and roll-outs.
What you'll be doing:
We're looking for a leader at the intersection of Operations, Leadership and Product. This person will be in charge of the company's deployments of computer vision technology in retail stores. We seek a professional with a broad skill set to take on responsibility for this array of areas, develop processes for delivering them, install the hardware at client sites and build out the team as the company grows its base in pair with the CTO and COO.
You're a proven leader, having managed people in your career. You also are used to working with an Engineering Team to drive product advancement. You're very hands-on, structured and data-driven. Writing processes, workflows and organizational playbooks doesn't scare you. Managing relations with suppliers and managing customers is one of your strengths.
- Build and lead a team of field logistics and installation professionals
- Find, retain and manage top-grade contractors/suppliers across the geographies we operate
- Frequently assume a general contractor role by independently solving problems in the field
- Build the customer engagement playbooks
- Relationship management with retailers
- Ownership of expectations; working with account management so that we under-promise and over-deliver
- Build the Store deployment Playbooks
- Orchestration of processes and operational chronograms across organizations
- Document and regularly update best practices for field operations
- Create the training of new field operations recruits
- Ownership of success
Supply Chain Management
- Negotiate prices and manage delivery timelines
- Components: electronic, mechanical, system
- Services: manufacturing, assembly & test, construction
- Travel (> 30%)
- Excellent time management and organizational skills;
- 2/3+ years of relevant leadership experience in a reputable company/startup;
- 2+ years of relevant experience of Kaizen methodology is a strong plus;
- 2+ years of experience in B2B operations, in deploying hardware and software solutions;
- Fluent in business English. French, Spanish, Portuguese or German language skills are a strong plus;
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions;
- A proactive communicator who has experience building presentations and sales funnel playbooks from scratch;
- Exemplary people skills, business acumen, and exceptional follow-through;
- Outstanding record of academic achievement in related topics.
Benefits & Perks
We're a growing group of kind, curious, self-directed people working towards a common goal. We delight in taking risks and testing hypotheses in a collaborative and supportive environment. Our ability to celebrate both our successes and failures as milestones of growth opens the door to tremendous and measurable breakthroughs. We can do this because we have an experienced management team, solid funding, and a great culture. We believe in providing the best environment to allow you to do your best work, and we currently offer the following:
- Amazing personal growth experience - The rare chance of having decision ownership and direct impact on the growth of a venture-backed startup;
- Partly remote and flexible working hours – as long as you get the work done;
- Ownership - This is the most exciting time to join Sensei, and you'll have direct input and influence on the direction we take;
- Motivating compensation – Competitive compensation package;
- Working with a motivated and talented team - A fun and supportive office environment working alongside some real experts;
- Impactful work – you'll have a rare opportunity to build a product literally used by millions of people across the world;
- A holiday allowance of 24 days per year;
- Top of the range equipment to help you do your job to the highest possible standard;
- Regular learning meetings as part of our growth-mindset culture;
Does it sound like "the job" you're looking for? Amazing! Apply by email to firstname.lastname@example.org - please put the job title in the email subject and write to us why you are a fit to work at Sensei. Join us, and you'll have a meaningful role in the next evolution of the shopping experience.