You have experience in sales, are passionate about the tech / retail space, and driven by the adrenaline of creating win-win situations with B2B customers ? If so, then we want to meet you!
Who is Sensei?
It is estimated that we spend, on average, two years of our lives waiting in lines. In a world with almost eight billion people, waiting in lines is likely the most significant waste of productive capacity and human life in the world. This is why we decided to create Sensei, setting the mission to change the world of retail. Since 2017, we’re devoted to designing the most advanced and state-of-the-art store automation system that enables both shoppers and retailers to experience a new way of shopping. Through AI-powered computer vision systems, sensor fusion, and unique algorithms, we have been the first European company to launch an autonomous store, where customers grab what they want and leave, without having to scan products or wait in line to pay.
What we expect from you
Your mission within Sensei will be to drive business opportunities from origination to contract closure. You will also work with internal teams to ensure that we are building and delivering the right products and services.
- Identify and nurture customer leads from prospects to deal closure
- Engage with and pitch prospective B2B customers.
- Own, drive and manage (both internally and externally) the relationship with prospective customers - mainly large retailers
- Work closely with pre sales engineers and tech team members to ensure successful closure of the sales process
- Liaise with Product Managers to provide feedback from clients about product requirements
- Work with C-level management on product, sales and pricing strategy
- Keep abreast of market trends and product & competitor landscapes.
- You are a go getter and a doer
- Have strong communications skills - verbal and written & presentation skills
- You enjoy engaging with different audiences - from C-level executives at large corporations to technical team members, and adapt your language and style to each one
- You are an excellent negotiator: you listen, are empathetic, quickly analyse & grasps customer needs and are able to structure business cases and present win-win proposals
- Are a well-organised professional with strong analytical and time management skills
- Possess a Master's degree in Business or a related field from a top university
- Have at least 2 years prior experience within sales, ideally of SaaS solutions
- A strategy consulting or investment background is desirable
- Prior work experience working and thriving in a startup is a strong plus
- Have experience working with sales CRMs
- You are passionate about technology and interested in retail and demonstrate a deep interest in understanding the products you sell
- You are fluent in English (our working language) and native in another European language (French, German, Portuguese and Spanish skills are highly valued).
What we offer:
We're a fast-growing group of kind, curious, self-directed people working towards a common goal. We delight in taking risks and testing hypotheses in a collaborative and supportive environment. Our ability to celebrate both our successes and failures as milestones of growth opens the door to tremendous and measurable breakthroughs. We can do this because we have an experienced management team, solid funding, and a good culture. We believe in providing the best environment to allow you to do your best work, and we currently offer the following:
- The rare opportunity to join one of the most exciting deep tech companies in Europe - we are just 4 years into our journey, so we are only just getting started
- The possibility to have a real and immediate impact on a growing venture backed startup and on a product literally used by millions of people across the world - we are changing the retail industry
- A great work environment - you will be working alongside and have the opportunity to learn from some of the best and brightest
- A real opportunity to grow your skill set, and develop your career within one of Europe's most promising startups
- The rare chance to join a well funded startup in growth mode and to have a fundamental role in the creation of the business development team - expect huge challenges and an accelerated career development
- You will also be joining the most fun & diverse team at Sensei!
Does this sound like "the job" you're looking for? Amazing! Apply today!