Demand Generation Manager
If sustainable consumer relationships and creating interest & enthusiasm for brands is your lifeblood and you enjoy working with sales teams, we want to meet you.
Who is Sensei?
It is estimated that we spend, on average, two years of our lives waiting in lines. In a world with almost eight billion people, waiting in lines is likely the most significant waste of productive capacity and human life in the world. This is why we decided to create Sensei, setting the mission to change the world of retail. Since 2017, we’re devoted to designing the most advanced and state-of-the-art store automation system that enables both shoppers and retailers to experience a new way of shopping. Through AI-powered computer vision systems, sensor fusion, and unique algorithms, we have been the first European company to launch an autonomous store, where customers grab what they want and leave, without having to scan products or wait in line to pay.
Key responsibilities - what you will do
Our ideal candidate is an expert in B2B tech marketing who has experience working with and managing outside agencies. Is an analytical yet creative hands-on marketer with a passion for demand generation.
You will be highly collaborative and have a strong track record of planning, building and executing activities that drive awareness, demand, pipeline and ultimately sales. You are excited by the challenge of working cross-functionally at a fast-paced, hyper-growth company.
- Quickly achieve high-level knowledge of Sensei's products that enable autonomous stores. Refine our positioning statements, buyer personas, and business needs
- Increase lead generation and qualification through a strategic and prescriptive demand generation strategy by segment and persona. This includes inbound lead acquisition and outbound account-based marketing strategy
- Execute multi touch marketing campaigns to generate interest leveraging digital, social, direct mail and others
- Craft a creative email marketing strategy to drive a strong pipeline with constant optimisation
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to deliver high quality content in the form of blog posts, white papers, educational videos, and webinars
- Organize high impact events including social networking events, conferences and trade shows
- Implement A/B and multivariate testing across website & campaigns to optimize lead capture and conversion
- Identify metrics to track and analyse marketing success, including leads, opportunities, cost per lead, etc.
- Work closely with the Growth leadership on strategy, sales plays, and campaigns.
- A creative person who thinks outside the box to identify novel ways to generate interest among our target audience and is customer obsessed but also highly organised
- +6 years work experience in demand generation
- Experience in SaaS B2B marketing is required (B2B2C marketing is a plus)
- Strong interpersonal skills, a high degree of initiative, with the ability to work in and across teams.
- Strong problem-solving ability and analytical / metrics-driven thinking
- Proficient in English (other languages a plus)
- Exceptional ability to write and produce engaging content, able to write quickly and concisely for non-technical audiences
- Experience with Pipedrive, Mailchimp and marketing automation tools
- Passionate about retail trends and how technology can help in this industry
- You take calculated risks, learn from mistakes, are proactive, have a positive mindset and thrives in a fast-paced, start-up environments
What we offer:
We're a fast-growing group of kind, curious, self-directed people working towards a common goal. We delight in taking risks and testing hypotheses in a collaborative and supportive environment. Our ability to celebrate both our successes and failures as milestones of growth opens the door to tremendous and measurable breakthroughs. We can do this because we have an experienced management team, solid funding, and a good culture. We believe in providing the best environment to allow you to do your best work, and we currently offer the following:
- The rare opportunity to join one of the most exciting deep tech companies in Europe - we are just 4 years into our journey, so we are only just getting started
- The possibility to have a real and immediate impact on a growing venture backed startup and on a product literally used by millions of people across the world - We are changing the retail industry
- A great work environment - join the most fun and diverse team at Sensei!
- The rare chance to join a well funded startup in hyper growth mode - expect huge challenges and an accelerated career development
Does this sound like "the job" you're looking for? Amazing! Apply today!