This is Sensei
We develop autonomous stores, but our journey is still young as we’re on a mission to bring digital transformation to the entire retail sector. Together, we can shape the next chapter of our company and of millions of shoppers worldwide. Join the cause to make retail more seamless, pleasant and much more efficient, helping retailers to be more competitive and shoppers to regain control of their time through the best shopping experience there is.
Working at Sensei means you're working on something very exciting: the future of retail. Through deep tech we've seen a way to impact how people shop; we think shopping should be pleasant and seamless for shoppers and much more efficient for retailers, that it should be as automated as possible, and that it should drive a culture of best experience and sustainability. Based on some pretty amazing Seed-round investment we're onto something big.
So, in a nutshell, that's Sensei. Today we are a 50+ team based in Lisbon, but with people working from different locations.
We believe happy people are better at work, and so we want to make sure our people have time to do the things they like the most!
Your mission within Sensei will be to create the strategy and analytical evaluation and optimization of our very first Customer Relationship Management. A must: you're data driven, commercially savvy, passionate about metrics, and intellectually honest about how your work is performing. This position reports to the Head of Marketing.
- Support the development and execution of CRM strategies to engage and retain our customer base;
- Design and manage CRM programs; and pursue your own ideas for expanding CRM marketing activities across our markets and channels;
- Support Vendor Sales team as they enter the negotiation/closing process and take ownership of vendor relationships once commercial agreements have been signed;
- Using e-mailing best practices to ensure optimal email delivery results;
- Share vendor learnings and feedback with the product and marketing team to help drive activities towards acquisition and engagement;
- Develop scope of CRM service capabilities around Consumer Journeys, such as Forms and Landing Pages creations;
- Kick-start and manage cross-team projects, including stakeholders from different customer-facing roles, working closely together with the marketing and sales teams to successfully implement new strategies and identify opportunities for further growth.
What success looks like after 6 months on the job
- You have understood Sensei’s products, solutions and the value they provide to shoppers and retailers;
- You have build our first CRM Program and choose the best tools available in the market (e.g: Pipedrive and Salesforce);
- You are executing on a plan that is providing the sales and marketing team a steady stream of high quality leads;
- You are interacting with external partners ensuring proper collaboration and cooperation to deliver high quality services;
- You are analyzing the impact of our marketing activities and deriving actions and recommendations from data;
- You are working with the team to grow the business. Collaborating, brainstorm and taking ownership of our goal.
What's in it for you
- Competitive compensation package
- Hybrid work model with flexibility to combine remote with office-based work
- A holiday allowance of 24 days per year
- Top of the range equipment to help you do your job to the highest possible standard
- Regular learning meetings as part of our growth-mindset culture.
- An honest, open culture that emphasizes feedback and promotes professional and personal development
- Paid parental leave - we want to make sure that we're supportive of families and help you feel that you don't have to compromise on the family due to work
- An annual flex benefits package (maybe you want to pay for the gym, book a professional coach or pay part of your MBA - completely up to you)
- The rare opportunity to join one of the most exciting deep tech companies in Europe, in a well-funded growth project - expect huge challenges and an accelerated career development
At Sensei, we use English for all our internal communication to keep everyone on the same page; please submit your application in English unless otherwise stated above.
We’re on a mission to make everyone feel valued at work. That’s only achievable if our team reflects the diversity of the world around us - and that starts with you, hitting apply, even if you are worried you might not tick all the boxes! We embrace and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and regardless of race/ethnicity, colour, religion, nationality, gender, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, neurodiversity, socio-economic status, culture or beliefs.