This is Sensei
We develop autonomous stores, but our journey is still young as we’re on a mission to bring digital transformation to the entire retail sector. Together, we can shape the next chapter of our company and of millions of shoppers worldwide. Join the cause to make retail more seamless, pleasant and much more efficient, helping retailers to be more competitive and shoppers to regain control of their time through the best shopping experience there is.
Working at Sensei means you're working on something very exciting: the future of retail. Through deep tech we've seen a way to impact how people shop; we think shopping should be pleasant and seamless for shoppers and much more efficient for retailers, that it should be as automated as possible, and that it should drive a culture of best experience and sustainability. Based on some pretty amazing Seed-round investment we're onto something big.
So, in a nutshell, that's Sensei. Today we are a 50+ team based in Lisbon, but with people working from different locations.
We believe happy people are better at work, and so we want to make sure our people have time to do the things they like the most!
Hardware QA Engineer
We are looking for a Hardware QA Technician to perform Quality Assurance checks on our products on our supplier locations. This will also involve the launch of our system and subsequent testing.
- Test and ensure quality of HW assembly of all items leaving our supplier facilities;
- Basic configurations of our software in our products;
- Final quality assurance of all items leaving our supplier facilities.
- Based in Porto.
You’ll thrive in this role if you
- Have a degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrotechnical Engineering or similar;
- Have 3+ years experience in Hardware Quality Assurance;
- Have basic knowledge of Linux;
- Have experience with basic SysAdmin functions;
- Have experience in Microsoft Office as a user;
- Are responsible and professional;
- Are methodical and organised in testing and reporting;
- Are fluent in Portuguese and conversational English.
What's in it for you
- Amazing personal growth experience with the rare chance of having decision ownership and direct impact on the growth of a venture-backed startup;
- Partial remote and flexible working hours;
- Motivating and competitive compensation package;
- Working with a motivated and highly talented team in a fun and supportive office environment;
- Impactful work with a rare opportunity to help build a product literally used by millions of people across the world;
- A holiday allowance of 24 days per year;
- Top of the range equipment to help you do your job to the highest possible standard;
- Regular learning meetings as part of our growth-mindset culture.
At Sensei, we use English for all our internal communication to keep everyone on the same page; please submit your application in English unless otherwise stated above.
We’re on a mission to make everyone feel valued at work. That’s only achievable if our team reflects the diversity of the world around us - and that starts with you, hitting apply, even if you are worried you might not tick all the boxes! We embrace and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and regardless of race/ethnicity, colour, religion, nationality, gender, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, neurodiversity, socio-economic status, culture or beliefs.