This is Sensei
We develop autonomous stores, but our journey is still young as we’re on a mission to bring digital transformation to the entire retail sector. Together, we can shape the next chapter of our company and of millions of shoppers worldwide. Join the cause to make retail more seamless, pleasant and much more efficient, helping retailers to be more competitive and shoppers to regain control of their time through the best shopping experience there is.
Working at Sensei means you're working on something very exciting: the future of retail. Through deep tech we've seen a way to impact how people shop; we think shopping should be pleasant and seamless for shoppers and much more efficient for retailers, that it should be as automated as possible, and that it should drive a culture of best experience and sustainability. Based on some pretty amazing Seed-round investment we're onto something big.
So, in a nutshell, that's Sensei. Today we are a 50+ team based in Lisbon, but with people working from different locations.
We believe happy people are better at work, and so we want to make sure our people have time to do the things they like the most!
We're looking for a Cybersecurity Engineer that wants to have an active role in driving internal security.
- Supply technical expertise for all aspects of internal security, including onboarding, design of policies, and implementation;
- Develop systems that automate vulnerability identification, response and remediation;
- Support a large scale secure remote working solution;
- Manage Security assessments with clients;
- Being able to write policies, procedures and going through with their implementation;
- Share knowledge with peers to contribute to the adoption of a Shift Left Security mentality
You’ll thrive in this role if you
- Have a degree in Computer Engineering, Network Engineering, Telecommunications and Informatics Engineering (or similar);
- Have more than 2 years of professional experience;
- Have experience working in Unix/Linux environments;
- Have Cloud Infrastructure experience (AWS, GCP, Azure);
- Have experience with Docker & Kubernetes (or interest in learning);
- Are fluent in English
What's in it for you
- Amazing personal growth experience with the rare chance of having decision ownership and direct impact on the growth of a venture-backed startup;
- Remote and flexible working hours;
- Motivating and competitive compensation package;
- Working with a motivated and highly talented team in a fun and supportive office environment;
- Impactful work with a rare opportunity to help build a product literally used by millions of people across the world;
- A holiday allowance of 24 days per year;
- Top of the range equipment to help you do your job to the highest possible standard;
- Regular learning meetings as part of our growth-mindset culture
At Sensei, we use English for all our internal communication to keep everyone on the same page; please submit your application in English unless otherwise stated above.
We’re on a mission to make everyone feel valued at work. That’s only achievable if our team reflects the diversity of the world around us - and that starts with you, hitting apply, even if you are worried you might not tick all the boxes! We embrace and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and regardless of race/ethnicity, colour, religion, nationality, gender, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, neurodiversity, socio-economic status, culture or beliefs.