We are looking for an experienced UX/UI designer to join our team! We are hiring our first UX/UI Designer, and we expect you will take the driver's seat in creating Sensei products and engaging user interfaces.
If you have a passion for design at scale and an aptitude to lead in a collaborative environment, demonstrating empathy for our users, while balancing the vision and constraints of engineering, then this might be the role for you!
At Sensei, we empower autonomous checkout for brick & mortar retailers with our computer vision system. Since launch, we are engaged with multiple retailers and are in the process of deploying our first Autonomous Stores across Europe.
What you'll be doing:
- Own and lead the end-to-end design process of our interfaces, applications and design system;
- Develop and maintain end-to-end design documentation (flow maps, mid-fidelity wireframes, style guides, prototypes, etc.);
- Create and maintain our design system and deliver visually designed screens that are consistent and cohesive;
- Partner closely with engineers as they build and ship solutions (provide assets and style guides to develop and support the team during development and QA);
- Create UX deliverables like User personas, journey maps, process flows, detailed wireframes, mockups, interactive prototypes, and UI designs that effectively communicate the product architecture, layout, and functionality to team members;
- Design and prototype multiple ideas quickly, and regularly connect with customers to validate product directions;
- Relevant experience in UX/UI Design;
- Usability and Accessibility mindset;
- Comfortable with prototyping tools (InVision, Balsamiq or others);
- At ease with Adobe CS and best friends with Sketch;
- Knowledge of standards and best practices for IOS, Android and Web;
- Excellent level of spoken and written English;
- Strong prioritisation and project management skills, including timely and dedicated communication of timelines, status, and critical issues;
Benefits & Perks
We put all of our employees at very high standards, and we want you to be thoroughly rewarded for that. We believe in providing the best environment to allow you to do your best work, and we currently offer the following:
- Moving to Lisbon and benefiting from the beautiful weather and food;
- The rare chance of having decision ownership and direct impact on the growth of a venture-backed startup;
- A holiday allowance of 25 days per year, with the office, closed between Christmas and New Year
- This is the most exciting time to join Sensei, and you'll have direct input and influence on the direction we take
- Competitive compensation package;
- Top of the range equipment to help you do your job to the highest possible standard;
- Regular learning meetings as part of our growth-mindset culture
- A fun and supportive office environment working alongside some real experts;
Apply by email to email@example.com - please put the job title in the subject of the email and write us why you are a fit to work at Sensei. Join us, and you'll have a meaningful role in the next evolution of the shopping experience.